Stock # 8478
Holmes – Gen 2 D.T.U. (Detachable Towing Unit)
Arriving in July 2020
Designed and Manufactured in the USA by the Miller Industries – The World’s Foremost Authority of Towing and Recovery Equipment
The Holmes D.T.U. (Detachable Towing Unit) has been re-designed to decrease rear overhang, increase front axle weight, and offer better tow-ability. With re positioned lift cylinders, the Generation 2 D.T.U. also provides superior under-lift height and further improved center of gravity and weight transfer.
The unit comes standard with a 20,000 lb. planetary winch, 175’ of 9/16” wire rope and front legs that allow the unit to be easily removed in a matter of minutes so your truck can be multi-functional for both towing and pulling trailers. The Holmes Gen 2 D.T.U. is designed to secure to your truck using a front lock-down bracket and your Fifth Wheel Plate. The power for the unit is provided by an optional wet line kit, with quick connect couplers, which is installed on your truck.
- Lift Capacity (Retracted) – 35,000 lb
- Lift Capacity (Extended) – 16,000 lb
- Reach Past Tailboard (Fully Extended) – 113”
- Reach Past Tailboard (Fully Retracted) – 51”
- Power Tilt Arc – 20°
- Shipping Weight – 6,200 lbs.
- Wireless Remote Control ** IWS Added Option
- Low Profile Fabricated Cross Bar
- Front Stands
- Fork Storage Holders
- Air & Electrical Lines
- Safety Chains
- Full controls on passenger side.
- Hook End Caps
- 5 Sets of Frame Forks:
- Short Axle Fork Set
- 3” Short Fork Set
- 3” Medium Fork Set
- 5” Medium Fork Set
- 5” Tall Fork Set
- 20,000 lb Planetary Winch
- 9/16” x 175’ IWRC Cable (Winch Options Include:
- Air Tensioner
- Air Free Spool
- 360° Sheave Heads
For Complete Details – Call 1-800-376-7114 or email email@example.com