Idaho Wrecker Sales, the world’s leading builder of custom tow trucks, is seeking passionate, energetic people to join our team. With our rapid growth we’re looking to expand our staff.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to help our growing Tow Truck Sales department. You would be handling incoming sales calls and walk-in customers. Our sales area covers the entire Pacific Northwest, but most all of your sales would occur at our location. We do travel to 2 or 3 Tow shows per year, and are seeking someone who would be willing to travel with us to those events. Candidates who are looking to build a career with us and assist in our company’s growth are preferred.
- Enjoy the interaction of working 1-on-1 with customers, while developing the custom features of their custom Tow Truck
- Have a solid set of computer skills (Microsoft Office, WORD, Typing and Internet skills)
- Have a good understanding of truck chassis
- Enjoy working in the custom truck industry
- 2 years’ experience in auto mechanics
- Experience in the tow industry is a plus
Team members of Idaho Wrecker Sales are offered Full-time employment, competitive pay, matching IRA contributions, generous holiday and vacation plans, paid Health Insurance and a clear path to advancement via a robust cross-training program. We also have a dedicated commuter van from Boise that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective. If that’s not enough, we also really know how to party with catered monthly luncheons and onsite activities like four-way tug-of-war, pinewood derby competitions, and dodgeball, dodgeball, DODGEBALL! Be sure to check out our videos on our website or follow us on Facebook to learn more about us.
How to Apply
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a minimum of 3 professional references along with their contact numbers
(Professional references should be a supervisor or someone in a leadership position. We will not consider any candidates who do not provide these references)