Retail Parts Sales
Idaho Wrecker Sales, the world’s leading builder of custom tow trucks and luxury motor coaches is seeking a passionate, energetic person to join our team. This is a great opportunity for that person who wants to build a long term career with us and who wants to help us grow our business. We have just started construction on a new addition to our facility. With this expansion we need to increase our sales force and now have a great opportunity available to someone who enjoys working with equipment and enjoys sales.
Our products have been featured on the covers of numerous trade magazines and won a variety of top industry awards for our custom trucks. We are not looking for boring candidates, only those who want to help us continue to lead the nation in innovation and building bad to the bone tow trucks.
You would be working in our parts department with 2 other people selling parts to retail customers for both Custom Tow Trucks and Beautiful Custom Coaches. You would also be supplying our own shop with parts on a daily basis.
Here at IWS, we are a family-owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 20 years with no plans to move. We have found great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and want to be a part of our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic and want to leave their mark on the world. At IWS, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work and ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications and degrees or for the buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe that our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts
- Fill customer orders from stock and place orders when requested items are out of stock.
- Manage shipments by researching shipping methods or costs and tracking packages
- Maintain and clean work and inventory areas
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales
- Keep the showroom clean and orderly
- Enjoy working one on one with customers in person and on the phone
- Have a solid set of computer skills
- Knowledge of tow truck parts or Towing industry would be a big plus.
- Experience working in the truck, RV or equipment industry.
- Enjoy working in the Custom Truck Industry
- Be able to lift and carry parts up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in retail Sales would be great but not a requirement.
- Have great attitude and enjoy working for a smaller company that know how to have fun.
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA contribution
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
Team members of Idaho Wrecker Sales are offered Full-time employment, competitive pay, health insurance, matching IRA contributions, generous holiday and vacation plans, and a clear path to advancement via a robust cross-training program. We also have a dedicated commuter van from Boise that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective. If that’s not enough, we also really know how to party with catered monthly luncheons and onsite activities like four-way tug-of-war, pinewood derby competitions, and dodgeball, dodgeball, DODGEBALL!
How to Apply
- Email your resume’ to email@example.com
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Shonna at 1-208-587-2888 with any further questions about the position.