Professional Detailer/Shop Help
“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”
― Henry Ford
Perhaps your destiny is to build a career here at Idaho Wrecker Sales. Why not apply today and see what we are all about. We have just acquired 6 acres of new property and we are expanding again. We have finished Phases 1 & 2 and starting on Phase 3, so we are seeking passionate, energetic people to join our team.
The Professional Detailer/Shop Helper will need to have a “Rock Star” attitude and have the ability to make Detail Magic. If you have professional detailing experience, can teach and lead others, this might be the job for you. We operate a very organized shop with extreme attention to detail. All of the trucks we build are true custom trucks that are designed by our crew to be the absolute best they can be.
• Work shift would be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Professionally detail all motor coaches and tow trucks
• Prepare motor coaches and tow trucks for customer delivery
• Ensure all motor coaches and tow trucks are locked and secured at close of business
• Assist in the shop when requested
• A solid set of detailing and vehicle reconditioning skills
• Leadership skills and the ability to teach others
• Great work ethic
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to use power and hand tools in a safe manner
• Basic shop knowledge preferred, but willing to train
• ROCK STAR ATTITUDE
• Great Pay
• Health Insurance
• Matching IRA contribution
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• Leadership training events held weekly
• Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
• Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
• We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
Team members of Idaho Wrecker Sales are offered Full-time employment, competitive pay, health insurance, matching IRA contributions, generous holiday and vacation plans, and a clear path to advancement via a robust cross-training program. We also have a dedicated commuter van from Boise that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective. If that’s not enough, we also really know how to party with catered monthly luncheons and onsite activities like four-way tug-of-war, pinewood derby competitions, and dodgeball, dodgeball, DODGEBALL!
How to Apply
• Email your resume’ to email@example.com
• Must include 3 professional references of previous work history with your resume (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
• Call Erika at 1-208-587-2888 with any further questions about the position.
Email HR at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions or inquiries regarding this opportunity, or to learn more visit our website at www.idahowreckersales.com.