“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”
― Henry Ford
Perhaps your destiny is to build a career here at Idaho Wrecker Sales. Why not apply today and see what we are all about.
We are seeking passionate and energetic person to join our team. The Shop Leader will need to have a “take charge” attitude and the ability to run our wrecker installation department. If you have great leadership skills, understand all facets of running a production shop from Welding, 12 Volt Wiring, Plumbing Hydraulic Systems to Scheduling, this may be the job for you. We operate a very organized shop with extreme attention to detail. All of the trucks we build are true custom trucks that are designed by our crew to be the absolute best they can be. We believe in getting better every day and would like to find a leader who also believes in that philosophy. In this position you would be responsible to lead 5 or more Technicians, help with diagnostics, develop procedures and lead by example.
- Schedule Workload in the Shop and be accountable for on time deliveries.
- Assist our H.R. Dept. with Interviewing New Candidates
- Make sure that the Shop Is Run in a Professional Manner.
- Learn our Company Values and teach them.
- Operate Forklifts.
- Weld and also supervise welding (No Certificate Required).
- Be responsible for Lengthening and Shortening Truck Frames.
- Work directly with our Parts Department and ensure Parts are ordered on time for shop projects.
- Be accountable for the entire shop and everything relating to building trucks
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a leader / supervisor in a shop
- Proficient with 12 volt wiring and be able to teach others. (we will give wiring test during interview)
- MIG welding skills (Please be prepared to take a basic welding test)
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Understand Schematics for both wiring and Hydraulics
- Great attitude and desire for self-improvement
- Enjoy working in a thriving team atmosphere (we really do mean Team)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., consistently, crawl under vehicles, and perform work
- References showing your work history and leadership / Skills ability
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA contribution
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
- Signing Bonus for help with out of state relocation!
Team members of Idaho Wrecker Sales are offered Full-time employment, competitive pay, health insurance, matching IRA contributions, generous holiday and vacation plans, and a clear path to advancement via a robust cross-training program. We also have a dedicated commuter van from Boise that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective. If that’s not enough, we also really know how to party with catered monthly luncheons and onsite activities like four-way tug-of-war, pinewood derby competitions, and dodgeball, dodgeball, DODGEBALL!
How to Apply
- Email your resume’ to email@example.com
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Shonna at 1-208-587-2888 with any further questions about the position.
Email HR at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions or inquiries regarding this opportunity, or to learn more visit our website at www.idahowreckersales.com.