Idaho Wrecker Sales, the world’s leading builder of custom tow trucks and luxury motor coaches, has opened a new facility and is seeking passionate, energetic people to join our team. With our rapid growth we’re looking to fill new positions and expand our staff. If you dream of working in an environment where your ideas can be turned into a reality, this may be the place for you. Our products have been featured on the covers of numerous trade magazines, and won a variety of top industry awards for our custom trucks..
We are currently seeking a Custom Truck Builder. Applicant should be familiar and experienced with:
- General automotive mechanics and repair techniques
- Diagnose and repair 12-volt wiring systems
- Diagnose and repair hydraulic systems
- Some knowledge of fabrication and welding
The ideal candidate would also have experience in the following:
- Minimum of three years of experience working in a fabrication shop or mechanical shop
- Experience with RV repair and maintenance
- Mechanics degree or certifications
- Welding degree or certifications
Team members of Idaho Wrecker Salesare offered Full-time employment, competitive pay, matching IRA contributions, generous holiday and vacation plans, and a clear path to advancement via a robust cross-training program. We also have a dedicated ACHD Commuterride that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective. If that’s not enough, we also really know how to party with catered monthly luncheons and onsite activities like four-way tug-of-war, pinewood derby competitions, and dodgeball, dodgeball, DODGEBALL!
How to Apply
- Email your resume’ to email@example.com
- Include a minimum of 3 professional references along with their contact numbers
(We will not consider any candidates who do not provide these references)
Contact Danielle at 1-208-587-7960with further questions or inquiries regarding this opportunity, or to learn more visit our website at www.idahowreckersales.com.