“If I have seen further than others, it was by standing upon the shoulders of giants.”
What a great quote, we truly believe that our company’s success is because of the people who work here.
IWS Motor coaches is one of the nation’s premier distributors of custom tow trucks and luxury motor coaches. After opening our newest facility in Mountain Home Idaho, we are experiencing rapid growth and are continuing to expand quickly.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to help our growing RV sales department. You would be handling incoming sales calls and walk-in customers. We represent the Renegade RV line, and offer some on the finest motor coaches available throughout the world. Our sales area covers the entire Pacific Northwest, but most all of your sales would occur at our location. We do travel to 2 or 3 RV shows per year, and are seeking someone who would be willing to travel with us to those events. Candidates who are looking to build a career with us and assist in our company’s growth are preferred.
- Work 1-on-1 with customers and design their custom luxury motor coach.
- Take incoming RV Sales Calls.
- Create Quotes and Follow Our procedures for Document Control.
- Learn our Company Values and teach them.
- Meet customers on our lot and show motorhomes.
- Travel to 2 or 3 RV shows throughout the year.
- Help with the coach delivery process.
- Work with our sales staff to create the best experience we can for our customers.
- Monday through Friday.
- Have a solid set of computer skills (Microsoft Office, WORD, Typing and Internet skills)
- Have a minimum of 2 Years in the RV or Truck sales industry.
- Be willing to fly to the Renegade Factory from time to time to meet Customers.
- Great Phone Skills and have that Gift of Gab.
- Honesty and Integrity are critical for this position
- Great attitude and desire for self-improvement
- Enjoy working in a thriving team atmosphere (we really do mean Team)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., consistently, able crawl under vehicles and perform work.
- References showing your work history and sales ability
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA contribution
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
- Signing Bonus for help with out of state relocation!
Team members of IWS are offered Full-time employment, competitive pay, health insurance, matching IRA contributions, generous holiday and vacation plans, and a clear path to advancement via a robust cross-training program. We also have a dedicated commuter van from Boise that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective. If that’s not enough, we also really know how to party with catered monthly luncheons and onsite activities like four-way tug-of-war, pinewood derby competitions, and dodgeball, dodgeball, DODGEBALL!
How to Apply
- Email your resume’ to email@example.com
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Shonna at 1-208-587-2888 with any further questions about the position.